On June 30, 2020 Ministerial Resolution No. 448-2020-MINSA was published, approving the Technical Document: Guidelines for the Surveillance, Prevention and Control of the health of workers at risk of exposure to COVID-19.
What does the Guidelines for the Surveillance, Prevention and Control of the health of workers at risk of exposure to COVID-19 mean?
First, let’s put this modification into context if you are a reader who is not familiar with the subject.
When PHASE 1 began so that companies can restart activities, they had to prepare the Plan for the Surveillance, Prevention and Control of COVID-19 at Work.
On the other hand, to develop this PLAN, we had to be guided by two sources:
- General Guidelines (Ministerial Resolution No. 239-2020)
- Sector Protocols
Precisely, Ministerial Resolution No. 448-2020-MINSA has modified the general guidelines, where some points that were in limbo are specified and modifications are made according to the present time.
Notifications from CENSOPAS
The rule indicates that notifications will be electronic, and the persons notified will be those who have left their email in the PLAN registry.
- First of all, for the PLAN registration, an account must be created on the SISCOVID page, where you enter an email.
- Additionally, if you have registered a Health professional, they will also request to place their email address.
- Finally, the people who approve the PLAN call, SST Supervisor or the SST Committee, they must also detail their email.
Therefore, in these three scenarios where you detail an email, you will receive notifications from CENSOPAS.
Workers who Register in the PLAN
The published standard defines as workers:
- To the workers of the company.
- To the personnel of the contractors, subcontracts or of any third party, detached or posted to the main company.
- To people who, without a labor link, provide services within the workplace.
Therefore, hired workers should be listed by fee receipts.
The main modifications are the following:
It is ratified that the PLAN is approved by the SST Supervisor or SST Committee.
Companies with up to 5 workers that are not included in Supreme Decree No. 003-98-SA may register their PLAN with the simplified check-in format.
Se implementa una lista de chequeo basico.